Green Tomato Sweet Relish
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Serve this relish warm over pork, or try it cold on top of cream cheese with crackers.
What You'll Need
- 2 large green tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 pinch Pinch of cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon seafood seasoning
What to Do
- Combine all ingredients in a 3- or 3-1/2-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 11 hours or until vegetables are tender; cool. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 1 week.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.