We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mango salsa is a refreshing surprise when you serve it with anything from fish to chicken. Why not make this fresh fruit salsa the next time you make a grilled main course, or for your next get-together?
What You'll Need
- 1 ripe mango, pitted, peeled, and finely chopped (see Mango-Cutting Tips)
- 1/2 medium-sized green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 medium-sized red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons orange juice
- 1/2 medium-sized red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; mix well.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving; cover and store any leftovers in the refrigerator.
Mango-Cutting Tips: Don't cut the mango in half; cut it close to the center seed, creating two half-spheres. Carefully insert a knife just under the skin then, using the knife, carefully peel off the skin. Cut each mango half into slices or cubes. Trim the remaining fruit from the pit.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
While we love the hearty, warm-ya-up penne pasta recipes, sometimes, when the weather is warming up, we want to go lighter and brighter. That's what inspired our easy-to-make Pasta Penne Toss! It's a fresh-tasting, one-pot pasta dish that comes together with Kalamata olives and chunked up tomatoes. Plus, since it cooks up in no time, it's the perfect weeknight meal for the family!