Parmesan Garlic Oil
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mamma Mia! This is no ordinary dipping sauce that we're gonna be serving with our Italian bread! Hmm...I've talked about it so much that maybe that's why my grandson asked me if this was the "Big Dipper thing" he's heard about!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients; whisk until well combined.
- Spoon onto individual bread and butter plates and serve with thick slices of Italian bread for dunking.
If you have some fresh basil on hand - or any of your other favorite fresh herbs, go ahead and use it instead of the parsley.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can count on lots of crispy edges when you make our recipe for Sheet Pan Mac 'n' Cheese! If your regular macaroni and cheese recipe is getting too routine, then you'll love this unique way of making a classic, cheesy, favorite. This is one the whole family will cheer for!