Peachy Bourbon Spread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This three-ingredient spread will be a super topper for any of your breakfast or dessert favorites. With a kick of bourbon to give it extra pizzazz, Peachy Bourbon Spread turns ordinary into extraordinary!
What You'll Need
- 2 (20-ounce) packages frozen peaches, thawed
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup bourbon (see Notes)
What to Do
- In a large saucepan, bring all ingredients to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 45 to 60 minutes, or until peaches have broken down and syrup has thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool completely. Transfer to an airtight container and chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Even though the alcohol in the bourbon cooks off, if you'd prefer, you can substitute water for the bourbon.
- This makes a great topping for waffles, pancakes and ice cream.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!