We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Warm, buttery smooth roasted garlic makes an amazing spread for bread or crackers, and a flavorful mix-in for mashed potatoes, pasta, and so much more. Our easy instructions will have you wondering why you never tried this before!
What You'll Need
- 1 large unpeeled garlic bulb
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon coarse (kosher) salt
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Cut garlic bulb in half crosswise (horizontally) and place on a piece of aluminum foil. Lightly sprinkle cut sides with oil and salt. Put the two halves back together and wrap tightly in foil.
- Bake 1-1/2 to 2 hours then open warm bulb and use as a spread in place of butter.
While our mouths are watering, why not throw together a delicious Caesar salad as a go-along!
Minced Garlic in No Time
- Separate a clove of garlic from bulb and peel it; hold end with your fingers.
- While holding end of clove, on a plate or in a shallow bowl, rub garlic with tines of a fork, sort of mashing it. That's it!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a crowd pleaser, look no further than our all-time favorite Chocolate Chip Cheesecake. The creamy filling between two layers of chocolate chip cookie dough make this a heavenly treat that no one can resist. Don't be surprised when they reach for two of these chocolate chip cheesecake bars!