Slow Cooker Peach Butter
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Could it get any more tempting than our own homemade peach butter? This slow cooker version allows us to enjoy our fast-paced life, and still come home to old-time tastes.
What You'll Need
- 5 pounds fresh peaches, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
What to Do
- In a blender, puree peaches.
- In a 2-quart slow cooker, combine all ingredients.
- Cook on low setting 4 to 6 hours, or until butter reaches a thickened consistency and brown color. Let cool. Store in a container and refrigerate until ready to use.
- If you don't have fresh peaches on hand, feel free to used canned peaches.
- We've got more peach dessert favorites you'll love in our collection of Can't-Miss Peach Recipes: 20 Easy Recipes with Peaches.
- We love putting this homemade peach butter on almost everything! Click here for even more homemade butters and spreads!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know those over-the-top burgers that you can find at popular restaurants? Well, we created our version of one that's inspired by some real-down home flavors. Our Honky Tonk Burgers are loaded with bacon, cheese, barbecue sauce, onion rings, and more. Now that's what we call a burger!