Special Cranberry Sauce for Two
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 cup
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
If you thought cranberry sauce was only worth making for a crowd, think again. You can have a homemade Special Cranberry Sauce for Two, and you should...you deserve it!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1 1/2 teaspoons triple sec or other orange-flavored liqueur (optional)
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, combine cranberries, orange juice, sugar, and orange peel. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes.
- Carefully pour into a blender and process until smooth. Pour into a bowl and stir in liqueur, if desired.
- Chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Enjoy a healthier-for-you breakfast with our recipe for Loaded Egg Clouds (also known as "cloud eggs"). The "cloud" in the name refers to the fluffy egg whites that surround the yolk. Our recipe also features tasty sausage crumbles, scallions, and pimentos. Serve these egg clouds alongside some toast and fresh fruit and you've got yourself a champion-style breakfast or brunch!