Spicy Apricot Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You're just five ingredients away from your new favorite dipping sauce! Spicy Apricot Sauce is the perfect accompaniment for everything from appetizer recipes to take-out chicken wings.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup apricot preserves
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, whisk all ingredients together until well blended.
- Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to use.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 590
- Calories from Fat 0.1
- Total Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.4g 3 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 1,332mg 56 %
- Total Carbohydrates 146g 49 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 137g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.