We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 1/2 cups sauce
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Tartar Sauce can be a real spark for almost any fish dish, and it can make a fish lover out of almost anyone! Our homemade Tartar Sauce recipe is so easy and tasty, you'll never want bottled again.
What You'll Need
- 6 tablespoons pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped pimiento-stuffed green olives
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and chill until ready to use.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!