Tex-Mex Avocado Salsa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Liven up your spread with a homemade salsa that's colorful, fresh, and muy bueno ("really good")! Our Tex-Mex Avocado Salsa goes great with your favorite tortilla chips or as a tasty addition to your Tex-Mex entrees.
What You'll Need
- 2 fully ripened avocados, halved, peeled and diced
- 2 ripe plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon finely diced jalapeno, optional
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large bowl, place all ingredients and gently toss until well combined.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Experience some of your favorite Mediterranean flavors with our recipe for Mediterranean Kale Bread. This moist, homemade bread is full of the flavorful tastes of olive oil and feta cheese, making it a super company-fancy choice for your bread basket.