Vanilla Nut Butter
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Vanilla Nut Butter is an unexpected treat! This easy flavored butter perks up plain pancakes and other breakfast foods and breads, and even adds rich flavor to grilled or broiled fish.
What You'll Need
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped nuts, such as walnuts or pecans
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to use, then let soften a bit before serving.
- Slather Vanilla Nut Butter on rolls and breakfast pastries for a memorable breakfast or brunch treat.
- Add a healthy dollop to frozen pancakes and waffles to make 'em taste homemade.
- Top grilled or broiled fish with a small scoopful to add rich, nutty flavor.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you've got kids to take to after-school activities or just an afternoon of errands planned, these Gooey Peanut Butter Squares make for a great on-the-go snack. They're ooey-gooey sweet while still packing in some nutritious ingredients, like whole-grain cereal and protein-rich peanut butter. They're sure to keep everyone going!