Almost-Homemade Salad Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's no need to buy salad dressing when we've got our Almost-Homemade Salad Dressing. It's so easy to prepare, you'll wish you had discovered it sooner!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar (optional)
What to Do
- Mix together all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl. Prepare in advance to allow the flavors to blend.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Experience some of your favorite Mediterranean flavors with our recipe for Mediterranean Kale Bread. This moist, homemade bread is full of the flavorful tastes of olive oil and feta cheese, making it a super company-fancy choice for your bread basket.