Celery Salad Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Making your own salad dressing just got easier! This delicious Celery Salad dressing is cinch to make, and the best part of all? It's healthy!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups celery, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup scallions, cut into 1-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons water
What to Do
- In the bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal wing blade or in an electric blender, process all ingredients until smooth.
- Serve over sliced tomatoes, spinach or other salad greens -- whatever's your favorite. Dressing may be made 24 hours before serving, and kept covered and refrigerated; stir before using.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.