We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you've ever wanted to make your own homemade salad dressing, now's your chance... and it's even simpler than you could've imagined. Die-hard cheese fans will rave over this easy salad dressing 'cause it's got a cheesy edge that makes it one of our favorite unique dressings you won't be able to find in stores. Our Cheddar Dressing is a great way to get your kids to eat their veggies 'cause we all know they won't be able to resist a bit of a cheesy flavor.
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-ounce) cup shredded white or yellow Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 4 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
What to Do
- In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients and blend or process 30 seconds, until well blended.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill until ready to use.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Experience some of your favorite Mediterranean flavors with our recipe for Mediterranean Kale Bread. This moist, homemade bread is full of the flavorful tastes of olive oil and feta cheese, making it a super company-fancy choice for your bread basket.