Country Buttermilk Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're planning on serving up a fresh green salad, why not top it off with some fresh homemade salad dressing? Our Country Buttermilk Dressing is made with a variety of fresh herbs and delivers a rich and creamy taste that's much better than any store-bought bottled kind!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients, mix well.
- Chill at least 2 hours before serving. Store in refrigerator in an airtight container.
Like the idea of making your own salad dressing? Here's a recipe for French Dressing that looks and sounds fancy, but is simple and delicious!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These Grande Chicken Fajitas are a Southwest-favorite! The key to making these really flavorful is to start off with well-seasoned chicken, which is why we coat ours with lots of spices. Add in plenty of tender-cooked peppers and onions and you've got yourself the bare bones of a Tex-Mex restaurant classic. Now, go on and dig in!