Country Buttermilk Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're planning on serving up a fresh green salad, why not top it off with some fresh homemade salad dressing? Our Country Buttermilk Dressing is made with a variety of fresh herbs and delivers a rich and creamy taste that's much better than any store-bought bottled kind!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients, mix well.
- Chill at least 2 hours before serving. Store in refrigerator in an airtight container.
Like the idea of making your own salad dressing? Here's a recipe for French Dressing that looks and sounds fancy, but is simple and delicious!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy yet elegant version of prime rib will rival anything you can find at the fanciest restaurant. Our Test Kitchen made sure that this one is low on work and high on good taste. Perfect for holiday entertaining or enjoying all year long.