Creamy Pepper Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Creamy Pepper Dressing strikes just the right balance between tang and creaminess. This easy homemade dressing is not only great on salad, its good on chicken, burgersreally, just about anything!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon finely minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients until well combined.
- Serve immediately or for best results, chill at least 2 hours before serving.
If you'd like to use Creamy Pepper Dressing as a base for other dressings, try these variations:
- Fresh Herb Dressing: Add 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley or dill
- Sun-dried Tomato Dressing: Add 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- Garlic Pepper Dressing: Add 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Calories 655
- Calories from Fat 487
- Total Fat 54g 83 %
- Saturated Fat 8.8g 44 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.4g 9 %
- Cholesterol 47mg 16 %
- Sodium 1,575mg 66 %
- Total Carbohydrates 42g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These Grande Chicken Fajitas are a Southwest-favorite! The key to making these really flavorful is to start off with well-seasoned chicken, which is why we coat ours with lots of spices. Add in plenty of tender-cooked peppers and onions and you've got yourself the bare bones of a Tex-Mex restaurant classic. Now, go on and dig in!