Easy Caesar Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Homemade foods always taste better, and dressing is no exception. Easy Caesar Dressing is a delicious topping for salads, but it's thick enough to also be served as a dip!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups olive or vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 can (2 oz.) anchovies, drained
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 4 raw egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 shake hot pepper sauce (optional)
What to Do
- Combine all ingredients together in a blender jar and blend until smooth.
- As with any dish containing raw eggs, be sure to store dressing in refrigerator until ready to use.
You can use a little more wine vinegar instead of adding the lemon juice and if you don't have anchovies on hand, substitute a 1/2 can of chunk-style tuna and a 1/4 teaspoon of salt for the anchovies -- everything works!!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Experience some of your favorite Mediterranean flavors with our recipe for Mediterranean Kale Bread. This moist, homemade bread is full of the flavorful tastes of olive oil and feta cheese, making it a super company-fancy choice for your bread basket.