Extra Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Got last minute company for dinner and need an easy homemade salad dressing? Our Extra Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing whisks together in a flash, and will be the talk of the table all night long.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled blue cheese
- 3/4 cup sour cream
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except the blue cheese; whisk until smooth.
- Add blue cheese and stir to mix well. Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you grew up in an Italian household or had friends who did, then you're probably familiar with "meatball cookies." For those of you who aren't, a meatball cookie is just an Italian cookie that's shaped like a meatball. Our Chocolate Meatball Cookies are a great addition to any holiday cookie platter and can spark up some fun conversation!