Extra Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Got last minute company for dinner and need an easy homemade salad dressing? Our Extra Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing whisks together in a flash, and will be the talk of the table all night long.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled blue cheese
- 3/4 cup sour cream
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except the blue cheese; whisk until smooth.
- Add blue cheese and stir to mix well. Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We teamed a pasta salad with a tuna salad to come up with this dish that's summertime-perfect and very budget-friendly. Our Tuna Twist is a new take on an old recipe that's great for a light summer dinner. Or you can take this tuna pasta salad to a picnic or potluck (where it'll be the first thing to disappear!).