We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Farmer's Dressing is a creamy, easy-to-make homemade recipe that is sure to take your salad to the next level. Filled with delicious cucumbers and a simple spice blend, our Farmer's Dressing will be a delight to drizzle over your salad, whether it's at the potluck or around the dinner table.
What You'll Need
- 1 cucumber, cut into small chunks
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a food processor or blender, combine all ingredients; blend on medium-high speed until smooth.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
Before You Start Cooking!
- No cucumbers? No problem! Just substitute a medium zucchini...the results are just as good.
- If creamy isn't your style, we've got some other delicious recipes for you to try, like our Poppy Seed Vinaigrette and our Orange Honey Dressing. They're a lighter, just as tastey way to eat your greens.
- If you're still looking for more homemade salad dressing options, we've got some right here with our collection of Easy Salad Dressings to Make at Home!
- Now that you've got the dressing down, you're looking the perfect green salad recipe to go with it right? Well, we've got some Easy Green Salad Recipes that will do the trick. Turns out there's more to salad making then just throwing lettuce in a bowl!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Life gets busy and sometimes, that means we need quick breakfast ideas we can take on-the go. Well, it doesn't get much quicker than our Breakfast in a Mug recipe. You can make this in the microwave in less than 5 minutes. Wanna know the best part? You can grab the mug and go! No more excuses to skip the most important meal of the day.