The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Orange Honey Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 1 cup
- 5 Min
Our Orange Honey Dressing will make your salad a sweet and citrusy flavor experience that you'll want to have again and again. And you can, because we've got the simple recipe for this homemade salad dressing right here! Our honey salad dressing recipe, with hints of orange, will quickly become you're new favorite.
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; whisk until thoroughly blended.
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container until ready to use.
Before You Start Cooking!
- They say we eat with our eyes first, so presentation is half the battle! We'd serve this over fresh mixed greens, and top that fresh salad with fresh orange sections. This will add a brightness and a little personal flair to you dish.
- Be sure to check out our delicious Farmer's Dressing and our Poppy Seed Vinaigrette if you're looking for more amazing salad dressing options.
- Love that sweet honey flavor? Or maybe you're looking for more to do with oranges. We've got options! Try our recipe for My Grandmother's Honey Cake, and our recipe for our Orange-Glazed Chicken Bundles! These recipes make the perfect dinner and dessert companions to our delicious Orange Honey Dressing!
Jun 24, 2020
Simple tasty dressing. Perfect for greens that have a slight bitterness to them such as kale or arugula.
- WAS THIS HELPFUL? YesNo
- REPORT ABUSE
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake
We cant think of a better way to celebrate June is Dairy Month than by making a decadent, Italian style cheesecake that uses a collection of dairy aisle favorites.