Our Own French Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What can we say about this creamy homemade French dressing? C'est magnifique! Whip up Our Own French Dressing in no time, and enjoy one of Mr. Food's favorites for yourself.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10.75) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon horseradish, optional
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; mix well. (You can use a blender if you want, but it works just as well by hand.)
- Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Serve this versatile sweet-and-sour dressing on your regular tossed salad, spinach salad, sliced tomatoes, or whatever you prefer!
- If you enjoyed this homemade salad dressing, be sure to check out our recipe for Greek Dressing!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've been to a church picnic or, really, just about any kind of family get-together in the South, then you're probably familiar with pimiento cheese spread. It's a staple there! We thought we'd give these deviled eggs a Southern twist by stuffing them with a pimiento cheese mixture, and boy, did they turn out good! These Pimiento Cheese Deviled Eggs will be a hit with your family this Easter.