Rich Vinaigrette Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A fresh salad deserves a fresh dressing, and our easy homemade vinaigrette dressing beats bottled by a long shot! Don't settle for any other vinaigrette dressing when this rich one whips up in no time.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup chopped onion or scallions
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons dried chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento
- 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 3/4 cup olive oil
What to Do
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend for 15 to 20 seconds on high speed, until well mixed.
- Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to use.
Makes: 1-1/4 cups
- This doesn't separate like regular vinaigrette dressings, since the extra few ingredients in this one make it thicker and richer.
- Plus, if you enjoyed this homemade salad dressing, be sure to check out our recipe for Greek Dressing!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This summer, how about using those ruby red tomatoes to bake up something a little unusual but a whole lot tasty? We call it Summer's Best Tomato Pie and it's so fresh and creamy, you're gonna have a hard time stopping at one slice. With tomatoes being such a great summer food buy, you may want to bake one for a friend, too!