Rich Vinaigrette Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A fresh salad deserves a fresh dressing, and our easy homemade vinaigrette dressing beats bottled by a long shot! Don't settle for any other vinaigrette dressing when this rich one whips up in no time.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup chopped onion or scallions
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons dried chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento
- 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 3/4 cup olive oil
What To Do:
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend for 15 to 20 seconds on high speed, until well mixed.
- Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to use.
Makes: 1-1/4 cups
- This doesn't separate like regular vinaigrette dressings, since the extra few ingredients in this one make it thicker and richer.
- Plus, if you enjoyed this homemade salad dressing, be sure to check out our recipe for Greek Dressing!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These peanut butter muffins are worth a presidential seal of approval - they're that good! Our Presiential Peanut Muffins are crazy-moist and are topped with a nutty streusel mixture that makes them addictively-good. You won't want to pass up on these!