We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We tried a twist on blue cheese dressing by using Roquefort cheese, and it'll only take 5 minutes to prepare. So try a dollop of this cheesy goodness and let us know what you think.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 ounces Roquefort cheese, crumbled (see Note below)
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
What to Do
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a wire whisk until blended. Cover and chill. Serve over salad greens.
Don't be alarmed about the generous amount of pepper in this recipe; it stands up nicely to the tangy Roquefort cheese. You can use blue cheese instead of Roquefort, if you'd like.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Experience some of your favorite Mediterranean flavors with our recipe for Mediterranean Kale Bread. This moist, homemade bread is full of the flavorful tastes of olive oil and feta cheese, making it a super company-fancy choice for your bread basket.