Spinach Salad Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Those sun-loving folks in California love salad and this dressing is a big favorite. (I'm not from California, but it happens to be one of my favorites, too!)
What You'll Need
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Dash of hot pepper sauce
What to Do
- In a small saucepan, combine all the ingredients; heat over low heat until the sugar has dissolved.
- Use immediately or store the unused dressing, covered, in the refrigerator. Simply reheat when ready to use. Makes about 1-1/4 cups.
- This is especially good served warm over a salad of fresh spinach leaves, mushrooms, hard-boiled eggs, and bacon (or bacon bits). Always put your dressing on at the last minute so the spinach stays crispy.
- Interested in more recipes like this Spinach Salad Dressing? Then check out our collection of homemade salad dressings!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Now here's a meatloaf that's really moist and packed with flavor! Our Italian-Style Meatloaf is made with a tasty combination of ground beef and ground pork, as well as some chopped eggplant and lots of Italian spices. It's a change-of-pace meatloaf that's perfect for tonight's dinner.