Warm Bacon Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here in the Test Kitchen, we're always looking for a new way to enjoy our bacon. Can you blame us? This crispy favorite is always a treat! That's why we're excited about our Warm Bacon Dressing; this homemade salad dressing recipe is a sweet and smoky way to add bacon to a lighter and healthier meal option!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound uncooked bacon, diced
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook bacon until crisp.
- Add remaining ingredients to skillet; mix well. Heat 2 to 3 minutes or until sugar is dissolved, stirring occasionally.
- Talk about a dressing that is good on just about anything. This is great served over sliced tomatoes, boiled potatoes, steamed green beans, spinach salad, or almost any type of tossed greens. What is your favorite way to serve this?
- We've got plenty of other homemade salad dressing recipes where this one came from! Try our Farmer's Dressing for a creamy treat.
- If you like your dressing a little lighter, you'll love our Orange Honey Dressing and our Poppy Seed Vinaigrette!
- When it comes to salad, we've got the best of the best! Try our Zesty Flank Steak Salad, or our Italian BLT Bread Salad.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories 1,262
- Calories from Fat 920
- Total Fat 102g 157 %
- Saturated Fat 34g 170 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 26g 53 %
- Cholesterol 154mg 51 %
- Sodium 1,896mg 79 %
- Total Carbohydrates 54g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 51g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.