Watermelon Raspberry Vinaigrette
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You've had raspberry vinaigrette, but Watermelon Raspberry Vinaigrette? Wow your guests with this unusual, tart-sweet dressing!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup cubed, seeded watermelon
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
What to Do
- In a blender, process the watermelon and raspberries until smooth.
- Add the honey and vinegar then pulse until blended. Serve immediately, or store in the refrigerator until ready to serve, and shake before using.
Recipe courtesy of the National Watermelon Promotion Board. For more watermelon information and recipes, go to www.watermelon.org
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.