BBQ Pulled Pork Grilled Cheese
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Grilled cheese sandwiches are good, but grilled cheese sandwiches with pulled pork and coleslaw are even better! Our BBQ Pulled Pork Grilled Cheese recipe is a heartier take on a comfort food favorite, and it's no more difficult to make than your everyday grilled cheese sandwich!
What You'll Need
- 8 slices sourdough or hearty white bread
- 8 slices Cheddar cheese
- 1 (16-ounce) container refrigerated pulled pork in BBQ sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) container deli-style prepared coleslaw
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
What to Do
- Place 4 bread slices on work surface. Evenly layer each with a slice of cheese, pulled pork, coleslaw and another slice of cheese. Top with remaining bread slices. Spread butter on both sides of sandwiches.
- In a griddle pan or skillet, cook sandwiches in batches 3 to 5 minutes per side, or until golden on both sides and cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
There are so many ways to enjoy grilled cheese! Here's another one of our favorites -- Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup Bake! We hope your gang loves it as much as we do!
Read NextCopycat TGI Friday's French Dip