BCWTP (An Updated BLT)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
In case you haven't figured it out, the BCWTP stands for Bacon Cheddar Watermelon Tomato and Pesto! It's a BLT with a tasty twist!
What You'll Need
- 2 thick slices bread of choice, toasted
- 2 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 (2/3-inch thick) slice seedless watermelon about the same size as the bread
- 2 thin slices tomato
- 4 slices cooked crisp bacon
- 2 butter lettuce leaves
What to Do
- Spread the pesto over 1 side of each slice of toast.
- On one slice of toast stack the cheese, watermelon, tomato, bacon and lettuce on top of pesto. Place the other slice of toast, pesto side down, on top of the lettuce.
- Cut in half and enjoy.
Adapted from the National Watermelon Promotion Board.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potato pancakes are a symbolic and scrumptious treat commonly made for Hanukkah. Not only are they super crispy and really tasty, but thanks to the pre-shredded potatoes you can find at your favorite supermarket, these Simple Shredded Potato Pancakes are, well, simple to make!
- Black Angus Steak Sandwich
- Sausage, Pepper, and Onion Sandwich
- Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Carolina Shredded Chicken Sandwich
- Fancy-Schmancy Tuna Melts
- Spinach and Artichoke Calzones
- Old-Fashioned Patty Melts
- Spinach and Cheese Stromboli
- Layered Italian Crescent Ring
- Game Day Roast Beef Sliders