Back to School Wraps: BLT Wrap
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These trade-proof back-to-school lunch wrap ideas offer loads of healthy options sure to earn a thumbs-up from both kids and parents alike!
What You'll Need
- 2 (6- to 8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 leaves iceberg lettuce
- 8 slices tomato
- 6 slices fully cooked bacon
What to Do
- Heat tortillas according to package instructions. Place warm tortillas on a cutting board.
- Spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise over each wrap. Place 2 lettuce leaves on each wrap, place 4 slices of tomato over lettuce, and top each with 3 bacon slices.
- From the end closest to you, roll up each wrap firmly, rolling away from you, jellyroll style. Place each wrap on a piece of wax paper and roll up tightly. Serve immediately or chill until ready to use.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!