Peanut Butter & Banana Wrap
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Peanut Butter & Banana Wrap served as an after school snack is sure to earn a thumbs-up from both kids and parents alike! Delicious creamy peanut butter and nutritious tasty banana; what could be better? Not much!
What You'll Need
- 2 (6- to 8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons raisins
- 2 small bananas, peeled and cut in half lengthwise
What to Do
- Heat tortillas according to package instructions. Place warm tortillas on a cutting board.
- Spread 1 tablespoon peanut butter over each wrap and sprinkle evenly with raisins. Place banana halves down center of each wrap.
- From the end closest to you, roll up each wrap firmly, rolling away from you, jellyroll style. Place each wrap on a piece of wax paper and roll up tightly. Serve immediately or chill until ready to use.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories 328
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10g 16 %
- Saturated Fat 2.3g 11 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 8.1g 16 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 282mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 56g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.0g 20 %
- Sugars 26g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potatoes aren't the only vegetable worth mashing! Actually, Mashed and Smashed Cauliflower makes a great alternative for when you want a change of pace from the typical potato side dish. These "cauliflower mashed potatoes" have a nice creamy taste and they're nutritious too!