Baked Ham & Swiss Sliders
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Make sure you've got two empty hands, 'cause you're gonna want to grab two of these Baked Ham & Swiss Sliders! These mini-sized sandwiches bake all together in a casserole dish, and will remind you of your favorite ham and cheese sandwich, but only much, much better.
What You'll Need
- 1 stick butter
- 1 large onion, minced
- 3 heaping tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1 package of 12 Hawaiian Sweet rolls
- 1 1/2 pounds sliced ham
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add onion and cook 5 minutes. Stir in mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and poppy seeds and cook about 10 minutes, or until onions are soft.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice rolls in half all at once and place bottom half in a 9- x 13-inch casserole dish. Spread 3/4 of onion mixture over rolls; top with ham, cheese, and top half of buns, then top with remaining onion mixture. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through. Remove from oven, and slice down between the rolls to make individual sliders.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 304
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 17g 26 %
- Saturated Fat 9.7g 49 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 19g 37 %
- Cholesterol 83mg 28 %
- Sodium 689mg 29 %
- Total Carbohydrates 20g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 1 %
- Sugars 7.1g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Enjoy a healthier-for-you breakfast with our recipe for Loaded Egg Clouds (also known as "cloud eggs"). The "cloud" in the name refers to the fluffy egg whites that surround the yolk. Our recipe also features tasty sausage crumbles, scallions, and pimentos. Serve these egg clouds alongside some toast and fresh fruit and you've got yourself a champion-style breakfast or brunch!