We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Oh boy! We bet you've never had a sandwich like this! Not only is it fully loaded with everything from deli meats and cheese to coleslaw and french fries, but it's also got a pretty unique shape. The bread for our Best-Ever Bundtwich is baked inside of a Bundt pan, which gives this giant sandwich a really fun look! Bring this one to the next potluck if you really want to impress!
What You'll Need
- 2 cans refrigerated crusty French bread
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups shredded coleslaw
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 pound thinly sliced deli turkey
- 1/3 pound thinly sliced deli sweet baked ham
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 2 cups cooked thin-cut french fries
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Remove dough from both cans; do not unroll. Place dough in pan, in a circle, pinching ends together to make 1 ring. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool 5 minutes, then remove from pan and let cool completely. Slice bread in half horizontally.
- In a medium bowl, whisk oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper, then stir in coleslaw until evenly coated; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and garlic; mix well. Evenly spread mixture on cut sides of bread. Layer bottom of bread ring evenly with turkey, ham, cheese, warm french fries, coleslaw and tomato. Place top bread ring over tomatoes. Cut into 8 wedges.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
How about lasagna for dinner...and dessert?! With our recipe for Very Cherry Lasagna, you can surprise your family with an unexpected dessert that's sweet, creamy, and full of cherry goodness. We'll be honest, this one is really amazing and super simple!