Black Bean Enchiladas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Enchiladas are one of our favorite Mexican meals to make 'cause they're just so versatile. If you have a particular ingredient you don't feel like adding or you have something new you'd like to try, then you can customize your meal however you'd like! This easy recipe for lunch is one of our favorites though because it's prepared in the microwave, making it easy to whip together in a rush or even in your workplace cafeteria.
What You'll Need
- 1 package (10 pack, 17 1/2 ounces) 8-inch flour tortillas
- 2 cans black beans, drained
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa
- 2 cups Mexican cheese blend, divided
What to Do
- Coat a 9- x 13-inch microwave-safe baking dish with cooking spray, set aside.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl combine oil, garlic and onion. Microwave at 80% power for 3 minutes or until onion is translucent. Add drained beans and corn; mix well.
- Place 1/2 cup of bean mixture down the center of each tortilla, sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of Mexican cheese and roll up tightly.
- Place tortillas seam side down in prepared baking dish. Spread salsa over the top of the tortillas.
- Cover and microwave at 80% power for 6 minutes. Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top of the tortillas and microwave an additional 1 minute at 80% power or until cheese melts.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!