We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No need to spend a lot of hard-earned cash to impress company for brunch! This simple recipe for colorful and flavorful tortilla roll-ups uses fillings we already have on hand. The result is priceless good taste!
What You'll Need
- 4 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 8 tablespoons whipped cream cheese
- 4 leaves green leaf lettuce
- 4 (1-ounce) slices deli ham
What to Do
- Place tortillas on individual pieces of wax paper. Spread 2 tablespoons cream cheese over each tortilla.
- Top each with 1 lettuce leaf and a slice of ham then roll-up jelly roll-style. Roll in wax paper and keep chilled.
- When ready to serve, slice and remove wax paper.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 221
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12g 19 %
- Saturated Fat 6.1g 30 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 8.7g 17 %
- Cholesterol 45mg 15 %
- Sodium 598mg 25 %
- Total Carbohydrates 18g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3 %
- Sugars 3.4g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've got a hungry family, but not a whole lot of time, then this Quick-as-a-Wink Pasta recipe is just what you need. In about 15 minutes you can whip up this flavorful dish that's loaded with sausage, peppers, and onions. Just wait till you take your first bite!