Buffalo Chicken Wraps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The meaty taste of chicken and blue cheese is nicely offset by cool, crunchy celery and lettuce in our tasty Buffalo Chicken Wraps. If you can't choose between a chicken wrap and buffalo chicken, grab this meal-in-one!
What You'll Need
- 1 package (6) jalapeo Cheddar wraps
- 6 tablespoons chunky blue cheese or ranch dressing
- 9 small romaine lettuce leaves with ribs removed, shredded
- 3 (10-ounce) packages sliced, cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 3 celery stalks, diced
What to Do
- Place the wraps on a cutting board. Spread each wrap with 1 tablespoon blue cheese dressing. Sprinkle the lettuce evenly over the dressing.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; mix well. Place an equal amount of mixture in the center of each wrap, over the lettuce.
- Fold in the sides of each wrap to cover half of the chicken mixture. From the end closest to you, roll up each wrap firmly, rolling away from you. Cut each wrap in half and serve immediately, or roll each in wax paper and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 563
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20g 31 %
- Saturated Fat 4.1g 21 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 43g 87 %
- Cholesterol 89mg 30 %
- Sodium 2,196mg 91 %
- Total Carbohydrates 55g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.3g 17 %
- Sugars 4.6g 0 %