California Chicken Salad Wraps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Dried plums are an All-American super-fruit that grows abundantly in California and, no matter where we live, these bite-sized nuggets offer loads of healthy benefits as part of a nutritious diet.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup chopped California dried plums
- 1/4 cup chopped apple
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (10-inch) spinach, tomato or whole-wheat flour tortillas
- 8 ounces grilled chicken breast strips
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine dried plums, apple, celery, mayonnaise, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Lay 2 tortillas on work surface. Spoon plum mixture evenly onto center of each tortilla and arrange chicken strips on top of mixture.
- Fold bottom of each tortilla up over chicken mixture then fold both sides over, envelope-fashion. Fold top of each tortilla closed and turn seam-side down.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You don't have to warm up your kitchen to cook this hot and hearty meal! Our BBQ Pork Chops and Potatoes are made in your slow cooker, which makes this a great summertime recipe. This dish features juicy pork chops and plenty of potatoes cooked in your favorite barbecue sauce. It's a win no matter how you look at it!