We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Not all burritos are filled with a mixture containing either meat or chicken. Take this one, for instance. It's brimming with rice, beans, and a whole lot of flavor.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups cooked white rice
- 1 (16-ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained (see Note)
- 1 medium-sized ripe tomato, chopped
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan, combine rice, beans, tomato, salsa, and onion powder over medium heat. Cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until heated through. Remove from heat and add cheese; mix well.
- Spoon bean mixture evenly onto center of tortillas and top each with 1/4 cup lettuce. Fold bottom of each tortilla up over bean mixture then fold both sides over, envelope-fashion. Fold top closed and turn seam-sides down. Serve immediately.
Red beans, black beans, pinto beans...in this recipe, you can use whichever beans are your favorites.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Good Ol' Tuna Noodle Casserole is filled with the mouthwatering flavors that you love in hearty dinner. We even made this classic recipe even easier with a few shortcuts to get you in and out of the kitchen and dinner on the table faster!