Cheesy Steak Sliders with Onion Rings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Craving something heartier than an apple for snack-time? Try these Cheesy Steak Sliders with Onion Rings! These mini-sized sandwiches feature lots of thinly-sliced steak, covered in mozzarella, and stuffed inside yummy rolls. Oh yeah, and we add a crispy-coated onion ring to each one for a little crunch and flavor. The best part is, because they start with frozen shortcuts - you can make them in no time!
What You'll Need
- 4 frozen heat & serve white rolls
- 8 frozen onion rings
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 (2.5-ounce) frozen Angus Philly beef steaks
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese, cut into 4 squares each
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place rolls and onion rings on baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Remove rolls to a plate, turn onion rings over, and continue baking for 5 to 8 minutes more or until golden.
- Meanwhile, in a medium skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter and cook steaks for 1 minute, then flip over. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and cook for 1 minute; then flip over again. Chop steak with spatula, separating into pieces. Cook for 30 seconds or until browned.
- Slice rolls in half and evenly divide steak on bottom half of rolls. Top with 2 pieces of mozzarella cheese and the roll tops. Place 1 onion ring on top and secure with a toothpick. Serve immediately with additional onion rings on the side.
We tested these sliders with Steak-Eze brand quick-cooking shaved steak. As for the rolls, we tried these with both Bridgford Heat & Serve white rolls, which are very family-friendly, and Alexia Artisan Rolls, which are perfect for entertaining. The choice is yours!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 344
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21g 32 %
- Saturated Fat 9.1g 46 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 18g 36 %
- Cholesterol 57mg 19 %
- Sodium 490mg 20 %
- Total Carbohydrates 20g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3 %
- Sugars 1.7g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our festive Sugar 'n' Spice Nuts are the perfect combo of salty and sweet for the holidays. Made with a variety of your favorite nuts, the sweetness of dried cranberries, and just enough cayenne to give it a good kick, this recipe is sure to disappear by the handful! And, not only is it a great snack when family visits during Christmas, but it's also the perfect goodie to send in the mail, for those who can't be with you this season.