Chicken and Slaw Wraps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Rotisserie chicken is so handy! Use it to make these Chicken and Slaw Wraps, and you'll have a hearty chicken sandwich ready for lunch, dinner or a nutritious snack in minutes.
What You'll Need
- 2 1/2 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 1/2 cups shredded coleslaw mix with carrots
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 8 slices deli-style white Cheddar cheese slices
- 4 sun-dried tomato basil wraps
What to Do
- In a large bowl, stir together first 4 ingredients.
- Place 2 cheese slices in a single layer on 1 side of each wrap; top each evenly with about 3/4 cup chicken mixture. Roll up jellyroll-style; wrap in plastic wrap, twisting ends of wrap to seal. Chill up to 8 hours, if desired. Cut in half to serve.
We have lots more easy sandwich recipes!
Courtesy of Oxmoor House
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 693
- Calories from Fat 328
- Total Fat 36g 56 %
- Saturated Fat 16g 81 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 46g 92 %
- Cholesterol 145mg 48 %
- Sodium 1,550mg 65 %
- Total Carbohydrates 45g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.6g 11 %
- Sugars 5.2g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When it comes to Christmas cocktails for your next holiday party, we've got one that's elf-tested and Santa-approved! It combines the refreshing taste of pomegranate with just enough rum to put everyone in the holiday spirit! While Santa usually caters to the kids, this spritzer is an adult-only beverage that will have everyone "rockin' around the Christmas tree" this holiday season.