Fancy-Schmancy Tuna Melts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Oh my, you're so fancy!" That's the reaction you'll get when you put a plate of these Fancy Schmancy Tuna Melts out. It's warm, dressed up tuna with a double dose of melted cheese on a "not your everyday" type bread. These yummy melts are sure to please even the toughest critics!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 rib celery, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 slices rye or pumpernickel bread
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 10- x 15-inch baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine tuna, mayonnaise, celery, onion powder, and pepper; mix well. Spread equal amounts of the mixture on each slice of bread and top each with a slice of mozzarella then a slice of Cheddar cheese.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and bake 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 545
- Calories from Fat 303
- Total Fat 34g 52 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 64 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 39g 79 %
- Cholesterol 79mg 26 %
- Sodium 1,000mg 42 %
- Total Carbohydrates 19g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.1g 8 %
- Sugars 1.9g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Chocolate Caramel Cookies are simple, decadent, and sinfully good. With each bite, you get the buttery texture from the shortbread, the ooey-gooey pull from the caramel, and the richness from the chocolate. In short, they're a real treat!