Fiesta Quesadilla Melts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- up to 48 appetizer-sized pieces or 4 to 6 main-dish servings
- COOK TIME
- 2 Min
Let's turn 3 simple ingredients into an anytime snack, lunch or even an hors d'oeuvre that will not only satisfy your taste buds but will excite them, too! These Fiesta Quesadilla Melts are just the trick for doing that.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 8 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup bottled sliced jalapeno peppers, drained (optional)
- Nonstick cooking spray
What to Do
- Sprinkle 3/4 cup cheese over each of four tortillas; sprinkle jalapeno peppers evenly over the cheese. Top with the remaining tortillas, making sandwiches.
- Lightly coat a large skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat and place one tortilla sandwich in skillet. Cook 1 to 2 minutes per side, or until cheese is melted. Remove to a covered platter and cook remaining sandwiches one at a time.
- Slice each finished "melt" into small or large wedges (depending upon whether it's an appetizer or main course), and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Enjoy a healthier-for-you breakfast with our recipe for Loaded Egg Clouds (also known as "cloud eggs"). The "cloud" in the name refers to the fluffy egg whites that surround the yolk. Our recipe also features tasty sausage crumbles, scallions, and pimentos. Serve these egg clouds alongside some toast and fresh fruit and you've got yourself a champion-style breakfast or brunch!