French Dip Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The next time you're having the gang over to watch the game, serve these savory sandwiches. They're he perfect no-fuss solution for feeding a hungry crowd.
What You'll Need
- 1 (3-1/2- to 4-pound) boneless chuck roast, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 (1.6-ounce) package garlic herb sauce mix
- 2 (14-ounce) cans low-sodium beef broth
- 12 (3.3-ounce) French sandwich rolls, split and toasted
What to Do
- Cut roast in half; place in a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker. Stir together soy sauce, sauce mix, and broth in a medium bowl; pour over roast.
- Cover and cook on HIGH setting 1 hour. Reduce heat to LOW setting, and cook 8 hours.
- Remove beef from slow cooker, reserving broth. Shred beef with 2 forks. Spoon beef evenly over toasted rolls, and serve with reserved broth.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl features the perfect blend of fresh-from-the-freezer fruit, almond milk and honey. It's a healthier way to start your day, since each bowl is loaded with vitamins and nutrients. And if you top each bowl with a little granola and extra fruit, you'll be adding even more goodness to your morning meal!