We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Peanut butter teams well with so many flavors, especially chocolate and marshmallow fluff. Believe it or not, a recent survey added bananas to the list, too. So dig into this yummy sandwich that's really quite "a-peeling."
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 slices cinnamon-raisin bread
- 1/3 cup marshmallow creme
- 2 large bananas, peeled
- 2 tablespoons butter
What to Do
- Spread equal amounts of peanut butter over 4 slices of bread. Spread equal amounts of marshmallow creme over the remaining 4 slices of bread.
- Cut the bananas in half crosswise then slice each piece lengthwise into 3 pieces. Place 3 slices of banana over the peanut butter on each slice of bread then top with the remaining slices of bread, marshmallow creme side down.
- In a large skillet or griddle, melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium-low heat and place two sandwiches in the skillet. Cook for 2 minutes then turn the sandwiches over and cook for 1 to 2 more minutes, or until golden.
- Repeat with the remaining butter and sandwiches. Serve immediately.
Sure, you can use any kind of bread - white, wheat, or, my favorite for this recipe, egg bread.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 418
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17g 26 %
- Saturated Fat 5.4g 27 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 8.9g 18 %
- Cholesterol 15mg 5 %
- Sodium 162mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 61g 20 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.5g 10 %
- Sugars 27g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl features the perfect blend of fresh-from-the-freezer fruit, almond milk and honey. It's a healthier way to start your day, since each bowl is loaded with vitamins and nutrients. And if you top each bowl with a little granola and extra fruit, you'll be adding even more goodness to your morning meal!