Ham 'n' Turkey Rollups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This deli favorite is a treat for kids and adults alike! This easy kid-friendly lunch recipe makes a great substitute for those tired of the regular, ol' PB & J. Not only are these great for lunches, but you can even serve 'em up on a platter to serve the gang during the big game. Bite-sized snacks have never been better!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) container garlic-and-herb whipped cream cheese spread
- 1/2 cup chopped bottled roasted red bell peppers
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 3 cups firmly packed baby spinach leaves
- 12 ounces sliced lean deli ham
- 12 ounces sliced deli turkey breast
What to Do
- Stir together cream cheese and peppers in a small bowl until smooth.
- Spread about 1/4 cup cream cheese mixture evenly over 6 tortillas. Place 1/2 cup spinach on each tortilla. Top evenly with ham and turkey slices. Roll up jelly-roll fashion, and cut in half. Secure each half with a wooden toothpick.
With this recipe, we sneak some greens into the gang's rollups? Betcha they won't mind at all! For heartier appetites, these rollups will serve 6, or pair halves with a soup or salad and stretch 'em for 12 servings.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!