Italian Hoagie Pitas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Make lunchtime even more exciting with these Italian Hoagie Pitas. These pitas are filled with everything you'd find in a traditional hoagie, like deli ham, salami, cheese, and veggies. Enjoy with some potato chips and a couple of pickle spears and you've got yourself a great lunch!
What You'll Need
- 1/3 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/3 pound thinly sliced deli salami
- 8 slices muenster cheese
- 4 pitas, cut in half, with pocket open
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves, cut in half
- 2 tomatoes, each cut into 8 slices
- 8 pepperoncini
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
What to Do
- Roll ham, salami, and cheese, then place upright in pita halves.
- Place lettuce, tomato and 1 pepperoncini in each pita half. Drizzle with Italian dressing and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 621
- Calories from Fat 316
- Total Fat 35g 54 %
- Saturated Fat 16g 80 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 33g 67 %
- Cholesterol 109mg 36 %
- Sodium 1,913mg 80 %
- Total Carbohydrates 42g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.2g 13 %
- Sugars 6.8g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
No game day bash is complete without a platter stacked high with chicken wings, and our recipe for Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings is a flavor-packed winner. Coated with a to-die-for lemon pepper sauce, these homemade chicken wings are like nothing you've ever had before.