We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sliders aren't just burgers anymore! These Italian-style minis are the perfect trendy little sandwiches to pass around at a party when you want to be on the receiving end of huge raves!
What You'll Need
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 12 mini hard rolls or slider rolls
- 24 thin slices salami (about 1/3 pound)
- 24 thin slices capicolla ham (about 1/3 pound)
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and sliced into 12 equal strips
- 6 slices provolone cheese, cut in half
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and pesto sauce; mix well. Spread each side of the rolls evenly with pesto spread.
- Fold 2 slices of salami in half and place on bottom half of a roll. Fold 2 slices of capicolla ham in half and place on top of salami. Place a strip of roasted red pepper on next then half a slice of provolone cheese. Place top of roll over cheese, repeating process until all sandwiches are assembled. Place sandwiches on baking sheets and cover with foil.
- Bake sandwiches 15 to 20 minutes, or until heated through and cheese is melted. Serve warm.
Makes 12 mini sandwiches.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Just because we have our weeknight routines, well, that doesn't mean they have to be boring. Sure, there are a lot of delicious shrimp fried rice recipes out there, but the secret that makes ours stand apart is chilling the rice before we cook it. It makes the fried rice lighter, and it won't get mushy later on. .
- Carolina Shredded Chicken Sandwich
- Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Old-Fashioned Patty Melts
- Sausage, Pepper, and Onion Sandwich
- Black Angus Steak Sandwich
- Open Faced Avocado Sandwiches
- Copycat TGI Friday's French Dip
- Game Day Roast Beef Sliders
- Spinach and Cheese Stromboli
- Spinach and Artichoke Calzones