We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No more hearing, "I want this!" or, "No, I want that!" Serve everybody a slice of this combo sandwich and they'll have a chance to sample everything!
What You'll Need
- 1 (1-pound) loaf bakery white bread, unsliced
- 1 (12-ounce) can tuna fish, drained
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green olives with pimientos
- 4 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 3 tablespoons sliced black olives, drained (about 1/2 of a 2.25-ounce can)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Turn bread on its side lengthwise. Slice a 3/4-inch slice from bottom. Repeat 2 times more so that bread is in 4 equal long pieces; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine tuna, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, and dillweed. In another small bowl, combine cream cheese and green olives. In another small bowl, mix together eggs, remaining mayonnaise, black olives, salt, and pepper.
- Spread each of 3 fillings evenly on a layer of bread, then stack layers on top of one another.
- Cover layers with top of loaf. Slice loaf into 1-inch thick slices and serve.
With a bag of chips and an assortment of pickles, you've got a super luncheon buffet!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 498
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 23g 35 %
- Saturated Fat 6.8g 34 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 26g 51 %
- Cholesterol 178mg 59 %
- Sodium 954mg 40 %
- Total Carbohydrates 46g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.2g 9 %
- Sugars 6.7g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream recipe, that's perfect to cool you off during the warmer summer months, then you've come to the right place. Not only is this strawberry ice cream recipe fresh as can be, but with only four simple ingredients, is easy as can be too! Using ripe and juicy strawberries, you'll bring it together with some condensed milk, heavy cream, and vanilla extract. It doesn't get much easier--or summertime sweeter--than that!