We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is one of those recipes that seems so simple, you'll be amazed you've never tried it before! Using only three easy ingredients, we've taken some of our favorite muffins to the next level by adding an irresistible cheesy element. Our Mexi-Muffin Melts are a great side with a heaping bowl of chili or alongside your favorite Mexican casserole. And the best part? It's so simple to make that you can make 'em anytime during the week!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 slices Mexican-flavored American cheese
- 6 toaster corn muffins
What to Do
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat.
- Place 2 slices of cheese on flat side of each of 3 toaster muffins. Top each with another toaster muffin and place in the skillet.
- Grill until golden and cheese has melted, carefully turning once.
- Carolina Shredded Chicken Sandwich
- Sausage, Pepper, and Onion Sandwich
- PB&J Waffle Sandwiches
- Old-Fashioned Patty Melts
- Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches
- Layered Italian Crescent Ring
- Copycat TGI Friday's French Dip
- Deli-Style Roast Beef Sandwiches
- Monte Cristo Sandwiches