Mile-High Chicken Clubs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is our take on the classic club sandwich. We dressed it up by adding ranch dressing and layering it higher than you've ever seen! Mile-High Chicken Clubs make a tasty anytime sandwich.
What You'll Need
- 12 slices white bread, toasted
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 head iceberg lettuce, leaves separated
- 4 boneless, skinless cooked chicken cutlets (about 1 pound) (see Note.)
- 1 large tomato, cut into 8 slices
- 8 slices bacon, cooked until crisp
- 16 sandwich toothpicks
What to Do
- Spread one side of each piece of toast with ranch dressing. Place 4 slices, dressing-side up, on a cutting board. Top each with a quarter of the lettuce and a chicken cutlet, a second piece of toast, 2 tomato slices, 2 bacon slices, and another piece of toast, dressing-side down.
- Secure each sandwich with 4 toothpicks then slice each with two diagonal cuts, from corner to corner, into quarters.
- Arrange each sandwich on a plate, with the points of the sandwiches facing out, and serve.
Here's an easy way to cook chicken cutlets: Season chicken with salt and pepper and saute in a couple tablespoons of olive oil. You can also bake it on a sprayed baking sheet in an 350-degree oven or until no longer pink and juices run clear.