Momma Mia Little Italy Grilled Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Momma mia! Isn't that a tasty sandwich?! You may never go back to your regular ol' grilled cheese sandwich again once you've tried our Momma Mia Little Italy Grilled Cheese. We've packed it with some of our favorite meats and cheeses to really make it stand out from the pack, and boy, did we love the results! This simple recipe just goes to show that grilled cheese sandwiches can be made for adults, too.
What You'll Need
- 8 thick slices Italian bread
- 8 thin slices (1/4-pound total) mozzarella cheese
- 1 (7-ounce) jar roasted peppers, drained and patted dry
- 16 thin slices (1/4-pound total) hard salami
- 4 slices (1/4-pound total) provolone cheese
- 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Layer each of 4 slices of Italian bread with 2 slices of mozzarella cheese, an equal amount of roasted peppers, 4 slices of salami, 1 slice of provolone cheese, and a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese. Top with remaining bread slices.
- In a large skillet or griddle, melt butter over low heat.
- Cover and cook sandwiches for 5 to 6 minutes per side, or until golden and the cheeses are melted.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Crowd-Pleasing Brisket doesn't require a ton of fuss. There's no seasoning rub or long hours in a smoker required. Plus, since it's made with our own easy throw-together sauce, you better believe the flavors are bold!This melt-in-your-mouth brisket recipe is the perfect meal for any holiday, get-together, or anytime you feel like treating yourself. It's so easy and so flavorful, the crowd will think you worked all day!